A Pug's Life
All About Edie
I was born June 26, 2010. I choose my humom August of that same year and her life has never been better if I do say so myself. BOL!
As a pug puppy I’m told I was a bit naughty – don’t believe the gossip! I say it was my artistic side trying to come through. I truly believe I was destined for fame and fortune – well fame, treats and the life of luxury. I live with two cats, but lets move on because it’s not about them……
Because of my LOVE for food and treats, I may have put on a few extra – ok, many extra – pounds, sheesh. It took some time, but I got back on track to a healthy lifestyle and now I help others by traveling to veterinarian conferences and clinics, woofing with other pet parents about my struggle, and my ultimate success. I am Ambassador to Royal Canin Canada, the company whose food helped trim me down to the svelte, healthy, pug model that I am today.
Scroll down to learn more or click here if you’d like to book me for your next event!
Scroll Down To See More
"Be Kind. Have Fun. BOL (Bark Out Loud)"~ Miss Edie The Pug
Eight Great Things About Miss Edie
1. My favourite colour is Red. Did you already guess that? 😉
2. My favourite food is Royal Canin Satiety Support – and lettuce! Lettuce is my favourite treat!
3. I love birthdays! My birthday is June 26th, 2010.
4. I have so many toys, I can’t even pick a favourite. I would never say no to a new toy!
5. Anytime is a good time for a nap, I think.
6. Car rides are my favourite activity. Car rides mean that I’m about to go on an exciting adventure. I love exploring new places and making new friends!
7. Checking out new trails and parks with my humans is another favourite of mine.
8. I get pretty pugcited when I attend veterinary conferences and woof with vets about my healthy pug lifestyle. I also go puglistic when I visit my friends at Royal Canin!
Need A Star For Your Next Event? Hire Me!
The Company I Keep